[ExI] video games take 2

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Thu Aug 10 23:37:20 UTC 2017

> On Aug 7, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Gregory Clark makes the case that it happened as a result of strong
> Darwinian selection in the stable agraian north west Europe between
> about 1200 and 1800.

Maybe we aren’t talking about the same thing. Clark seems to be referring to a cultural work ethic. I’m referring to the fact that life takes work.

That’s a biological feature that’s evolved as a result of strong Darwinian selection over the last 3.5 billion years.

Any species that deludes itself this isn’t true will go extinct.

Tara