[ExI] Extro-schmoozes Was: Re: Why Instagram, Facebook, etc. makes you unhappy.

Christian Saucier csaucier at sovacs.com
Mon Aug 14 18:17:36 UTC 2017

I recently relocated from North Carolina to San Francisco for one of my
startups (ripe.io - we are building the blockchain of food).

I assume many on here are in the Bay area; if there is a private list
where Bay Area Extro-Schmoozes are discussed, I'd love to get on it and
maybe get to meet some of my extro-idols IRL :)

Cheers!

C.