[ExI] Aquarium of the Bay Introduces New AR and VR Attractions

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:31:17 UTC 2017

The freeway is wide, so I know they won't hit me from behind,   spike

The short time I had a motorcycle I discovered that some people just don't
look for motorcycles.  They'd pull out in front of me like I wasn't even
there.  They look for cars and when they don't see any.....

Is this an ongoing problem for cyclists*?*

*bill w*