[ExI] Test post & MV extro-schmooze

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 23 04:57:05 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Forrest Bennett
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:18 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Test post & MV extro-schmooze

Count me in.

Forrest

Hi Forrest,

We had ExI-Bay working a few years ago, but I don’t know what happened to it.  That’s where we should be posting this kind of stuff.

There were a number of locals around here but I lost track of them in the past five yrs or so.  Lee is no longer with us.  Eliezer hasn’t posted in a long time.  Peter McClusky would likely join us if anyone has his @.  There is a Singularity group over at Stanford or around there but I haven’t kept up with them and don’t know if they are still active or what’s the deal there, and Berkeley has an active Transhumanist group but I don’t know who to contact.  Is Melanie Swan still in the neighborhood?  She knows a lot of people who might want to come.

Sheesh I am just a bundle of information here.

I can still eat sushi however.

spike