[ExI] FW:

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 22:19:02 UTC 2017

Please, I am getting a pile of complaints today.  One of our lurkers
promised his latest was his last political post.  May we follow his example
por favor?

Thanks!

Your friendly omnipotent semiscent moderator,

spike

Or was that 'semisentient'?

You want no more political posts ever?  I thought mine was a bit of
something new.  And it was short and deletable from the subject line
alone.  John does tend to repeat himself, as he likely will admit.

Or is this just about Trump?  There are lots of posts that I am not
interested in at all, and some that are way over my head.  OK, no problem.
Sometime I can just read the subject line and delete it.  How much trouble
is that?!  Two seconds?

How about a bit of tolerance, and more than a bit of libertarianism from
our libertarians?

I'd like to see a lot more posting by people who rarely post, just to stir
this group up.  Lots of people seem no longer in this group and I have not
been in it very long.

If you want more transhumanism/posthumanism, well, post it!  Even Anders
did less posting than replying to posts.  I likely will get into it
somehow.  Ditto just about everything except physics and math.  Don't just
sit on the sideline and complain that you are not happy with what you see
in the game.

bill w