[ExI] letter

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 00:57:04 UTC 2017

spike - Hunters don’t use weapons.  Soldiers and constables use weapons.
Hunters use sporting goods.

 According to whom?  For me, I see nothing sporting about it.  The victim
has little chance.   A .410 against a squirrel?  I did my share of shooting
and gave it up when Dad died.  Hunting is OK with me.  Deer especially -
most dangerous animal in the USA.  Nearly as dangerous as bath tubs.  And
more than bees.

bill w