[ExI] Forbidden Words

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 21:09:38 UTC 2017

Spike,

Regardless of any value judgment on Hillary Clinton's scruples or
corruption (for what it's worth, I think she is indeed corrupt and did
indeed do much of the bad stuff she has been accused of,) could I kindly
ask:

What the fuck does Hillary Clinton's treatment of classified files have to
do with the topic of this email?

You're a proponent of logic, I assume?

Try to use it...not to be critical but, can we keep away from the
non-sequiturs?  Isn't that the kind of thing JKC bugged us all with during
the election?  Unless you're making some kind of oblique joke at John.  Not
sure.