[ExI] John's idea

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:50:19 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 9:24 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> >  I think it is very close to how one defines “the wealth.”  I cannot
> define it.

​Are you' saying there is no such thing as wealth?​

> John, I ask sir, what happens when the Federal government is out of money?

​
Nothing because government can do what you and I can not, they can do what
they've done every years since 1835 (except for the last 2 Clinton years)
​
, they can print more money. I realize wealth is not the same as money and
it's much more difficult to print wealth than money, but it can be done and
it's easier to do than it once was and its getting easier every day. If
money and wealth are to stay in sync and the world gets wealthier then
governments will need to put their trusty old printing press into overdrive
from time to time. Just be careful, don't over-crank it as Germany did in
1920 or under-crank it as the USA did in 1929 .

 John K Clark ​