[ExI] John's idea

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:31:05 UTC 2017

 there is a inverse relationship between income and fertility. john

This has been known for a long time but has not shown up in our foreign
policy.  One reason is that people just don't want their money to go
overseas.  Another is that they believe that if you feed them you'll just
get more mouths to feed.  Another may be the real problem:  we send money,
food, equipment etc. and it lands in the hands of bandits, often in the
government itself.

bill w