[ExI] Weird!? - He's not on Facebook

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:33:39 UTC 2017

Firstly, they are attempting to control people and make them dutiful
consumers. Then they cross-link them to other contacts and
associations. (Guilt by association).
  bill k

When I buy some seeds from burpee they sell my name and address to other
seed companies which then send me catalogs, which are desired.  Other
companies, such as charities, do the same.  Although getting unwanted calls
from charities can be a problem, I am fine with all of this.  I can hang
up, toss the catalog, block the emails, etc.  So far I have been helped,
not harmed by these practices.

bill w