[ExI] Weird!? - He's not on Facebook

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:08:03 UTC 2017

You use Gmail, so it's automatically using the standard quoting method.
You're having to manual undo that and redo it your way. For what benefit?

*-Dave*

*OK, that's the old way.  I do not undo anything when I reply.  Now when I
click on Reply, I get a blank page.  I do not get anything like this:On
Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 5:24 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com