[ExI] Huxley or Orwell - who got it right?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Feb 5 16:48:20 UTC 2017

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>…Spike - you want others to read 1984 - what for?  What are they going to do after reading it?  bill w​

They will read and watch for power grabbers in government, then oppose them at every step.  Had it been written at the time, the framers of the constitution would have been big Orwell fans, for they had a lot of firsthand experience in what happens when power grabbers are allowed to ascend to power.  I see it as the greatest risk of our times; the risk isn’t going down but rather it is going up.

Considering recent events, is it not clear that Americans must stand up to government power grabbing?