[ExI] The Happy Song

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:09:44 UTC 2017

Now I'm REALLY Happy!  :)

<https://theconversation.com/we-created-a-song-that-makes-babies-happy-72309>

Quote:
After one final round of tweaks from Heap, we went for a different
kind of test. We assembled about 20 of the babies in one room and
played them the song all together. If you ever met an excited toddler
or young baby, you will know that two and a half minutes is a long
time to hold the attention of even one child, let alone two dozen.
When The Happy Song played we were met by a sea of entranced little
faces. This final bit wasn’t the most scientific as tests go but it
definitely convinced me that we had a hit on our hands.