[ExI] star trek

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Feb 9 01:21:17 UTC 2017

From: spike [mailto:spike66 at att.net]

>…Oops apologies.  Sometimes my brain switches from automatic to personual.  I try to pay attention to the strict persondates of protocol, but I do mispersonage it at times.  But I am only huperson.  …spike

…And I can assure you I had no personvolent intent.

(Fearlessly he or she tickles the tail of the ferocious Extropian wordplay beast, also known as Uther Pundragon.)

Grain of truth: gender inclusiveness is commendable but it has its price: it makes language clumsy.  Oh dear, now I have triggered a riot up the street at that educational institution, can’t recall its name, starts with a B, they play Stanford at times and of course we stomp them flat.