[ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 19:19:00 UTC 2017

On 11 February 2017 at 17:29, Christian Saucier  wrote:
> We are, of course, making the assumption that the police force didn't hire
> the sleazy bastards in the first place, with orders to help turn a peaceful
> assembly into a violent riot.  Cui bono.

I doubt that. No need to. The small group of Antifas (100 to 200)
would have been expected to turn up and cause violent trouble. The
lack of preparation by UC administration and no arrests indicate that
they secretly supported the rioting (while officially opposing the
violence and regretfully having to cancel the Milo speech). Remember
this is Berkeley in California, both of whom strongly opposed Trump and
are still despairing over the lost election.The skinhead antifas are
useful idiots for the political Trump opposition.

BillK