[ExI] tumbling pyramids again

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 21:26:28 UTC 2017

On Feb 18, 2017 11:42 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

BillK, think hard sir, Mike, Adrian, the rest of you smart guys THINK now!
If we demonstrate a material dependence or a scale dependence, what have we
shown and what can we do with it?

Have we considered aero/fluid dynamics if these nanoGizrs (from pyramids at
Giza, pronounced nano-geezers?) can be magnetically oriented?

If we build them from a piezo electric crystals,  we might be able to
generate charge via stress or apply charge to actuate a bundle of sheets?

Would these have any application in your M-Brain scenario?  How does the
pyramid shape affect heat absorb/dissapate? Or, back to the signaling
application you originally mentioned. Idk, i like the brainstorming part
but i don't have sufficient chemistry/physics/engineering knowledge to know
if it's all nonsense or if there might be a few grains of gold in a pile of
rocks.