[ExI] NASA: go Go GO back to the moon

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:07:40 UTC 2017

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 7:35 PM Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm not saying the whole SLS series should be unmanned; I'm saying the
>> first full mission should be
>
> As a former aerospace engineer and manager, and as a person with some
> practical common sense, I guess I have to agree. But the yoong science
> fiction fan in me (he's still here you know) wishes to see some bold,
> irresponsible move to space, to compensate for the dullness of the last few
> decades.

Heh.  You want that, I'm working on one option.  Do you happen to know
anyone interested enough in launching CubeSats that they'd be willing
to put up a few hundred thousand $ (preferably a few million $), in
exchange for dedicated launches for their (or whoever they designate)
CubeSats in 2-3 years?