[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:09:14 UTC 2017

Always good to see, even if I hope "psi" is real.

Would you mind actually defining "psi" though?  As it stands you're making
an extremely nebulous claim.

In Ancient Greece, if you told someone that information moving about in you
brain works on the same principle as lightning (or some such) then they'd
look at you like you were crazy (or honestly probably not because they were
much more open-minded than modern Western scientists) but just to make a
point yeah.

Honestly I feel like you've defined psi as 'That which will not be verified
in a reputable scientific journal'--which is a pretty weak argument then.