[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 19:40:08 UTC 2017

Honestly I feel like you've defined psi as 'That which will not be verified
in a reputable scientific journal'--which is a pretty weak argument then.
 will

How does one go about defining something that, as yet, cannot be said to
exist?  Answer:  any way you want to.  One can say that if it were to be
found and measured, then it would have these
characteristics..................., but you might as well specify what
angel wings are made of.

How did this stupid concept even get into hard scientists' discussions?  As
a foil, I suppose.  What can we do with journals that refuse to publish
negative results?  Isn't that a total giveaway?  I hope that none of you
believe that any reputable psychologist would touch this concept except as
a very bad example of what some yoyos think psychology is about.

Definition of a second (I am in my 4th!) marriage:  the triumph of hope
over experience.

Could well be the best commentary on psi available.

bill w