[ExI] ai and job loss

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:40:50 UTC 2017

 it is nearly impossible to learn job
skills when you are starving.  adrian

I have not done a study of this, but have seen it several times over the
years:  when the income in a country goes up birth rate goes down.  No one
knows why, but the obvious conclusion is that when people feel safe about
their children's future, as opposed to their starving to death, they decide
to spend their money on the ones they have and have fewer children.

The usual objection to giving food away - foreign aid - is that you are
just going to encourage them to have more children.  That seems not to be
the case.

I don't know of anything else we can do to limit population.

What would it take to feed every hungry mouth?  Has anyone done this study?

bill w