[ExI] physics geek humor

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:19:50 UTC 2017

​Question: What is the integral of 1/cabin?
Answer: A rustic houseboat,... a natural Log(cabin) plus the c.

The B in Benoît B. Mandelbrot stand for Benoît B. Mandelbrot.

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders
a beer. The second orders half a beer. The third orders a third of a beer.
The bartender bellows, "Get the hell out of here, are you trying to ruin
me?"

​A neutron walks into a bar orders a beer and says "how much?". The
bartender says "you have no charge".

​n​
atom walks into a bar and says "I've lost a
​n​
electron" the bartender says "are you sure?" the atom says "I'm positive".

 John K Clark