[ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:10:01 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 7:07 PM, CryptAxe <cryptaxe at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> You say the issue is that he doesn't back up his claims, you haven't
> backed up your concerns.

​Trump already said he would respect the results of the 2016 election only
if he won, please please convince he won't do the same thing in 2020 when
he will have the power to do something about it if the election doesn't go
his way. Convince me that our Commander in Chief's bizarre belief in
"alternative facts" is not a sign of a complete disconnect from reality.
Convince me that a sane man has his finger on the nuclear trigger.
I mean it,
​convince me that my concerns are unwarranted. PLEASE! ​

 John K Clark