[ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this? [GOV]

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:28:18 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 6:33 AM, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
> +1 again!
>> +1
>> On Jan 25, 2017 11:11 PM, "Rafal Smigrodzki"
>> <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:10 PM, John Clark
>> <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  PLEASE!
>> ### Yes, PLEASE no Trump posting.

I'm sick of it too, but I want to express a minus one to all the plus one...

Suppressing discourse on government is a bad precedent.

Maybe we could agree to a subject-line keyword for the sake of a
filter for those who wish to opt-out of seeing tagged threads, but
asking (however politely) for those with concerns to stop their
conversation is ... idk what word to use.