[ExI] Correlation between violence and inequality

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:11:37 UTC 2017

On 30 January 2017 at 01:08, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
> ### What evil garbage. He is so pissed off at other people having more money
> than him that "harder" methods of bringing others to his level seem like a
> good idea. If a billion people or so get killed in making that omelet, who
> cares, they are just statistics.

I don't see him proposing any methods that might upset your worldview.

He is analysing history and pointing out that huge concentrations of
wealth have always been disrupted and redistributed by one method or
another and usually by violent means.

This suggests that our present increasing concentration of wealth (and
corresponding decreasing living standards of most of the population)
is about to be disrupted and it would be helpful to consider possible
ways of reducing the imminent violent chaos.

BillK