[ExI] NASA says it does not run a child sex slave ring on Mars

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 17:30:08 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> I think we're getting the government we deserve.

​
I don't. That orange knuckle dragger
​ ​
didn't get a majority of the votes cast and he didn't even
​ get​
a plurality. What we don't deserve is the Electoral College. Nor do we
deserve the gerrymandering of Congressional districts
​;​
the Democrats got millions of more votes for Congressman than Trump's
Republican cronies, and yet the Republicans control the House and by a
substantial margin.

​> ​
> Yes, Trump is horrible, but our government sucked long before he entered
> the scene.

​Yes but there is sucked and then there is mega-sucked. I think it's
important to inwardly scream to ourselves at least once every single day "*THIS
IS NOT NORMAL!*".

> ​> ​
> I think we're way past the point where things can be corrected by voters
> choosing the less evil candidate.

​So we should take measures, as the Libertarian Party did last year, to
make sure the MORE evil candidate wins?​

> ​> ​
> I've even come to realize that any damage Trump does to the government and
> the presidency is positive,

​Would starting a war be a positive thing?
Would restrictions on the free press be a positive thing?
Would accelerating the acceleration of the wealth gap be a positive thing?
Would thousands of people dying because they lost their healthcare be a
positive thing?​

​John K Clark​