[ExI] Trump's idea of what heavy research is

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 17:26:35 UTC 2017

 Speaking on foreign soil in Poland on July 6 2017 the day before he was to
meet in secret with his good buddy Vladimir Putin, the Commander In Chief
of the USA spoke about the conclusion 17 US agencies made about Russian
illegally meddled in the US election to get him elected. Trump said:

*"I heard it was 17 agencies. I said, boy, that’s a lot. Do we even have
that many intelligence agencies? Right, let’s check that, We did some heavy
research. It turned out to be three or four. It wasn’t 17"*

Apparently Trump's very heavy research wasn't quite heavy enough because
after my own heavy research (which took about 30 seconds with the help of
Google) I discovered that the USA does indeed have 17 intelligence
agencies, not 3 (or maybe 4). They are:

1) Air Force Intelligence,
2) Army Intelligence,
3) Central Intelligence Agency,
4) Coast Guard Intelligence,
5) Defense Intelligence Agency,
​6)​
Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence
​.​
7) Homeland Security Department,
8) Bureau of Intelligence and Research,
9) Office of Intelligence and Analysis,
10) Drug Enforcement Administration,
11) Federal Bureau of Investigation,
12) Marine Corps Intelligence,
13) National Geospatial Intelligence Agency,
14) National Reconnaissance Office,
15) National Security Agency,
16) Navy Intelligence
17) Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

None of these 17 disagreed that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential
election
​,​
although some had no opinion and no information about it one way or
another, for example the National Reconnaissance Office isn't likely to
spot election tampering on spy satellite photos
​ or say much of anything about it​
. In this matter the important ones are the FBI, CIA
​,​
and NSA
​,​
and by January of this year they all came to the same conclusion that
Russia in general and Vladimir Putin in particular interfered in our
election; even more important the Office of the Director of National
Intelligence also agreed and its job is to tell the Presadent what the
consensus of the other 16 intelligence agencies is on various subjects and
how confident they are that their conclusion is correct. They have "high
confidence", and that's as close as intelligence agencies ever get to
saying they are absolutely certain.

And just before he went into a sealed room for his secret talk with his
boss
​Vlad The Impaler​

​whipped ​
puppy dog Trump meekly
​ and publicly said for the record
:

*"Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure."*

If Putin doesn't have a pee tape of Trump with prostitutes
​in a Moscow hotel room it's hard to figure out why Trump is behaving as if
he does. By the way, Putin has said that Moscow prostitutes are "*of course
the best in the world*".​

John K Clark