[ExI] Trump's idea of what heavy research is

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:09:27 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Stuart LaForge <avant at sollegro.com> wrote:

​> ​
> I think Putin has some measure of influence
> ​ ​
> over the Russian banking industry. Ergo, the submissive attitude WRT
> ​ ​
> Putin.

​It's not just banking, I think Putin has near total control over pretty
much everything that happens in Russia, that's why he's a totalitarian.​

> ​> ​
> The only reason that I don't think there is an
> ​ ​
> actual pee tape is because it would have been on 4chan by now.

​
If Putin wants something to stay secret it will probably stay secret
​, ​
or at least stay unproven.
​ ​
And if
​ ​
Putin
​ ​
made the pee tape public he would loose all future influence over Trump and
​ ​
by extension the US
​ ​
government. Better to play it cool and just let
​ ​
Trump
​ ​
know privately he has the tape, that way
​ ​
Vlad
​ ​
can keep pulling the strings. The last thing Putin wants to see is Trump
being impeached or forced to resign.

And if Putin doesn't have a pee tape I think he must have something just as
bad, otherwise Trump's inconsistent behavior is unexplainable; meek as a
kitten whenever Vlad is involved but a mad attack dog against everybody
else, including our oldest and best allies.

John K Clark