[ExI] delaware to california

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jul 12 15:20:36 UTC 2017

>. Is there a way to haul the ice to where it would get in an ocean current
that would carry it to California?...spike

Or failing that, perhaps there is a way to set up multiple wind turbines on
the surface of the ice, something like a smaller version of our big wind
turbines.  If the wind is blowing toward the current we want to reach, we
rotate the blades to generate power and drag, but if the wind is not blowing
that direction, we feather the blades.  Might take a year or two to get the
ice up there, but could we get to the rich people with half the original
ice?  Failing that, could we haul the ice to South America?  Are there
sufficient numbers of inventors down that way?  We never hear much about
South America.  What the heck is down there?  Is it like. Peru and Brazil
and France, such as that?

spike