[ExI] collateral damage

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:43:44 UTC 2017

1) Too distant for facial recognition to work.  Much closer and the
drone would fail (due to being shot down).

2) Often times, no line of sight: target is in a cave, building, or
armored transport and won't come into the open.

2a) Required munitions to hit target inside cave/building/armored
transport cause area of effect damage, harming anyone around target.
No other choice, save to not take out target (see "stop the wars",
which requires non-technological resources).