[ExI] phthalates

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 20:09:09 UTC 2017

bill k wrote

 nobody knows what level is toxic and whether the traces in food products
pose any risk.
And why not?  Why don't we know the toxic levels when the substance is in
so many things?  As is so many other things, the FDA drops the ball once
again.

Plastics have been around for a long time and I am just now finding out
that one should not microwave something in a plastic container?

Assumed safe on the basis of no research.

bill w