[ExI] CubeCab to be interviewed on TMRO tomorrow

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:10:31 UTC 2017

Who: your friendly extended-neighborhood launch company, and TMRO - a
weekly broadcast show about space stuff

What: live broadcast interview about our Cab-3A launcher, our
customers, and so on

When: Saturday, 7/22, show starting 11 AM Pacific, CubeCab's interview
segment planned to start roughly 11:20

Where: https://www.tmro.tv/live/

Why: we think that more convenient and affordable space access,
letting many more people start doing things in space, is in line with
extropian principles

How: just hop on the site when it's time and watch; I wouldn't mind
feedback afterward (privately or on this list) if you think I did
anything really well or messed up somewhere