[ExI] DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 03:45:49 UTC 2017

Until very recently virtually everybody in government thought financial
disclosure forms of anyone who wants to work in the White House was a
matter of public record, so confident were they that the government put
Anthony Scaramucci
​'s online:

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015d-81c1-dc5a-a1fd-a9e7f0a80001

​But then the ​n
ew White House communications director
 ​
informed everybody that they were wrong about that, it turns out to be a
felony, and apparently
​ ​
Scaramucci
​ is one of the great legal minds of our age.
Scaramucci
​
said in a tweet
​ (​
where so much wisdom come
​s​
these days
​) that​
:

​*"​*
*In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony, I
will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45"  *

So DO NOT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK because if you do you will have committed
a felony and end up in jail along with Trump's chief of staff  Reince
Priebus. I certainly didn't click on it myself, I just...ah... heard it was
there.

John K Clark