[ExI] Primordial Black Holes

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 2 00:43:02 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 5:07 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: [ExI] Primordial Black Holes

>…The January 4 2017 event gives more support to the idea Dark Matter

​is​

made of ​

primordial Black Holes born a nanosecond after the Big

​B​ang…

I sure hope that notion turns out to be right.  Dark matter has always bothered me.

>…Einstein wins again, all the waves move at the same speed (presumably light speed) regardless of frequency.

John K Clark

Wooohooo!

Oh what a time to be living.  I don’t eeeeeven deserve to be here now.  So lucky, soooo lucky to live in this glorious decade of this astonishing century.