[ExI] short book review

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:10:18 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5 June 2017 at 17:30, William Flynn Wallace wrote:
> > Murakami's 1Q84
> >
> > Did not want to stop reading and did not want to finish.  5 stars +
> > Best book he's written so far.  Heavy on fantasy - good ending (I don't
> read
> > books with sad endings)
> >
> > Nobel Prize in the near future?
> >

> For people who have never heard of this book (or author) it is useful
> to give a few links for more information.
>
> Author's site
> <http://www.murakamibooks.co.uk/1q84/>
>
> Wikipedia
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1Q84>
>
> BillK

​Thanks.  I will do so in the future - but I would be very surprised if a
regular reader would be so ignorant (maybe not the best choice of words -
in any case, not derogatory) as to not have run (yeah, it's a split
infinitive - so sue me) across the most famous Japanese writer of this
generation.

bill w​