[ExI] test

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jun 21 01:49:53 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:17 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] test

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:40 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

​> ​>…What’s with all the non-yakkity yaks?

​>…I was wondering about that too. Maybe everybody but you and me fell into a Black Hole.

 John K Clark​

Ja, or the apocalypse.  What the heck are you still doing here John?  Thought you would be whisked away with the saints.

All the cool news on that new Intel chip and the new NASA announcement on all those sexy new exoplanets (sexoplanets?) but all I hear are crickets chirring in the still night.  Guys?  Aaaahstamattah yooouuuu?