[ExI] how to help?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 14:01:10 UTC 2017

bill w wroteRe foreign victims. Of course they do not count at all, as
shown by our name for them:  collateral damage.

I don't take part in that. Nor should anyone else. I believe the onus is on
all of us here not to forget these foreign victims of the US elite's
foreign policy (that is, militarism).

Dan

I never in my wildest imagination thought that anyone
  would fail to see the sarcasm dripping all over it.  bill wL

Do you imagine that might be interpreted as an insult?  dan

Do you think that your misinterpretation of my post was a very
strong insult to me?  bill w

Regards,

Dan