[ExI] The Real Threat of Artificial Intelligence

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:13:19 UTC 2017

The Real Threat of Artificial Intelligence
By KAI-FU LEE  JUNE 24, 2017

<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/24/opinion/sunday/artificia
l-intelligence-economic-inequality.html>

> ​> ​
> We are thus facing two developments that do not sit easily together:
> enormous wealth concentrated in relatively few hands and enormous
> numbers of people out of work. What is to be done?

​
Trump has a idea about
​
how to solve that
​
little
​
problem;
​
take away health care for 23 million people, remove the inheritance tax and
thus establishing a
​
permanent
American aristocracy to compete with the British Royal Family, and cut
taxes by 3.1 TRILLION dollars with 29.6% of that money going to the richest
99 to 99.9% and 46.5% of those trillions going to the richest .1%.

​Sound like a good idea?​

John K Clark