[ExI] Trump on ​linear induction motors ​

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:05:01 UTC 2017

On 29 June 2017 at 15:20, Dave Sill wrote:
> Yes, Trump's an idiot. Good thing it's Congress that determines the military
> budget. And good thing aircraft carriers are pretty much obsolete. I'm OK
> with sticking with steam or not building new aircraft carriers or cutting
> the defense budget in half or...

Trump didn't need to talk to a sailor about electronic catapults. Just
search on EMALS problems.

Now that Russia and China have hypersonic guided missiles carriers are
sitting ducks.

And China now also has quantum radar that makes the F35 stealth
technology useless, so that the F35 becomes the most expensive fighter
in history and worse in performance than the previous generation.

The US military budget is the biggest boondoggle in history. The
military / industrial complex rakes in the money while the national
infrastructure collapses and the people suffer.

BillK