[ExI] GOV _ TRUMP

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:23:19 UTC 2017

the smart-stupid,​

​knowledgeable-ignoramus, truthful-liar, political dimensions remain rock
solid real. And Donald Trump is at the extreme end of all 3.

  John K Clark

Just think of it this way:  every boner he makes, like blaming Obama for
wiretapping, is a big success for us, undermining any credibility he has
with any party.  When he starts to show good sense is when I will start
worrying.

bill w