[ExI] [Exi] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 18:17:43 UTC 2017

Stathis Papaioannou stated:

"It is possible that Cartesian dualism is true"

I don't think it is possible, or at least probable to any meaningful
degree. At least, not given what we currently know about how the world
works. If it did turn out to be true, then science would have to explain
how it got so many things totally wrong. Things which have been reliably
proven to be right, so far.

There's a point at which impossible and improbable, for all practical
purposes, are the same thing. I think this is way past that point.

Ben Zaiboc