[ExI] labels etc. IQ

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:25:30 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017  Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Didn't we add the [GOV] tag so we could go to a thread without having to
> worry whether it would be yet another Trump conversation?

​
It's odd. I've been on this list continuously for a long time and from
George Bush Senior through Obama there was never any hesitation shown about
criticizing the sitting president, in fact it has often been one of the
favorite topics of conversation, but now that Trump is Commander In Chief
most have gotten very squeamish about saying anything negative about
​our​
 fearless leader even though he's the most anti-libertarian president
​ ​
in a century and the most ignorant. It's odd.

​  John K Clark​