[ExI] labels etc. IQ

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:04:11 UTC 2017

bill k wrote:

I haven't noticed any posts from the half of the US that supports
Trump, so there is not much scope for discussion of opposing views. It
is just shock / horror posts about how terrible Trump is (in the
poster's opinion).
So not much of interest really.

I am afraid that this is correct.  Trump et al are goofing up right and
left and there's no use in documenting every misstep - is there?  I think
it's just the redundancy that some of us are objecting to, not the
political content, if I am right.  As we all seem to be agreed, there are
no differences among us to debate.

bill w