[ExI] GOV _ TRUMP

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Mar 31 20:49:07 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan

>…Heck, for years after its fall, some not so stupid people were argue it was just a ruse, that it was rise again…

Dan

They were partly right: it rose again.  In a sense.  It isn’t the complete Soviet Union, but it managed to overthrow communism and its people aren’t starving now.  It made the difficult transition away from communism.  They’re tricky bahstids I tells ya, gotta watch em.  They will lure us into complacency, then mess with our elections.