[ExI] ... jokes are becoming illegal

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 7 15:43:17 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: [ExI] Trump jokes are becoming illegal

​

​>… stop bleeping Trump whenever he uses words like "fuck" .

>…  John K Clark

Ja, so long as he appends the prefix “mother.”  If one does that, it is OK in our puzzling times.  Reference JayZ performance at his opponent’s political rally.  He wasn’t bleeped for that Jigga business.

Meanwhile, the pope commented thus with regard to the MOAB:

>>After hearing the word "mother" in association to a U.S. military weapon, Pope Francis says he was "ashamed." … The Pope continued, "We call this device a mother. What is happening?"

I wonder how Senor Bergoglio feels about American hip hop?