[ExI] letter

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun May 21 09:15:49 UTC 2017

On 21 May 2017 at 09:45, SR Ballard wrote:
> At least I only thought Bush Jr. was inept, not completely unfit. I
> always felt Bush Jr. did what he thought was best (even if in the end
> it probably wasn't). I can extend no such courtesy to Mr. Trump,
> unfortunately.

Our view of Trump comes from the section of the population where life
is pretty much AOK.
Trump supporters come mostly from middle America where life is an
ongoing disaster.
The Democrats made the big mistake of ignoring the miserable
conditions of life in middle America.
Trump is a result of earlier bad government.
Government needs to be for ALL the people.

BillK