[ExI] letter

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun May 21 11:29:29 UTC 2017

Of course I know Monty Python. I was raised poor, not deprived XD I
watched quite a bit of flying circus when I was growing up. I can't
decide if I like Cleese or the animator better. So trippy.

I probably did come across kind of that way, but it's not so bad when
you don't know what you're missing. You're miserable, but you don't
realize that you're insufferably poor.

On the bright side, a little buzzer goes off in my brain the instant
the amount of merchandise in my cart exceeds $70 in value. Fun parlor
trick that'll be one day.