[ExI] clarification

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 27 15:27:46 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark

>…stated reason for firing FBI director James ​Comey​ … too mean to Hillary Clinton. …  John K Clark​

I am finding all of this most entertaining.

I am wondering how CNN is going to handle their reporting of the Steele dossier.  Wednesday they reported former FBI director Comey was fooled by a fake Russian intelligence dossier regarding the tarmac meeting between then JD chief Lynch and Mr. Clinton.  Two days later, yesterday, CNN reports Comey knew the documents were fake.  Which?

All this gets so 1984-ish.  In our own times, it appears that private communications are mostly behind us and that real political power comes from finding ways to communicate secretly.  We can anticipate the time when it becomes illegal to do so.