[ExI] clarification

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 27 19:25:51 UTC 2017

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>… Al Qaeda would be stupid to send an Arab looking person across with sensitive info on phones or laptops… bill w

It puzzles me that even after all this, the Presbyterians seem to have trouble recruiting northern European-looking people sufficiently dedicated to the cause to kill and die for it.  Guys like this are rare:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/neo-nazi-roommate-murder.html?_r=0

This guy could have gone into so many places his Episcopalian brothers couldn’t easily go.  Let’s hope our luck holds and they continue to fail to recruit.