[ExI] Gravity wave math

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun May 28 14:31:37 UTC 2017

I am sceptical. The first "strong observation" was on time for the 100th
anniversary, but we don't have the second one yet.

Just as we have 1 (one) "strong observation" for the Higgs.

I am not saying, that gravitational waves don't exist, or that Higgs' boson
doesn't exist.

But on the base of those observations, I can't claim that they do exist.
Those scientists have apparently no such problems. Their faith is strong
enough.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/