[ExI] Gravity wave math

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon May 29 14:53:35 UTC 2017

On 28 May 2017 at 15:31, Tomaz Kristan wrote:
> I am sceptical. The first "strong observation" was on time for the 100th
> anniversary, but we don't have the second one yet.
>
> Just as we have 1 (one) "strong observation" for the Higgs.
>
> I am not saying, that gravitational waves don't exist, or that Higgs' boson
> doesn't exist.
>
> But on the base of those observations, I can't claim that they do exist.
> Those scientists have apparently no such problems. Their faith is strong
> enough.

More Higgs decay products detected.

<http://www.science20.com/tommaso_dorigo/boosted_hbb_decays_seen_by_cms-225112>
Quotes:
Tommaso Dorigo | May 29th 2017
The CMS collaboration at the CERN Large Hadron Collider has pulled off
an extremely neat new measurement of the Higgs boson production rate -
one which, for some reasons, is extraordinary in its own right.